Thank you for your interest in becoming a mentor. The CAHU Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, seeks to improve people’s lives through service and charity, and we mentor and educate agents to do the same.
We really appreciate your willingness to join us in our endeavors.
The requirements to be a mentor are:
• Be a licensed agent for at least 5 years.
• Have worked in the insurance industry as an agent or with agents for at least 5 years.
• Be an active member of AHU.
• Desire to help agents grow.
• Be familiar with and review the opportunities available from NAHU (certifications, designations, etc.).
• Commit to their mentee(s) for two years.
The minimum commitments to be a mentor:
• Initiate 2 emails to mentee a month (and continuing any relevant email discussions).
• Schedule one phone, virtual, or face-to-face meeting with the mentee per month.
• Be a resource to help them succeed.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor; please complete the application below: